A Cape Girardeau company is currently accepting applications for the position of
Grant Management & Compliance Assistant
Job Summary: Provides pre-award guidance and post-award support and oversight to ensure fiscal and programmatic compliance with grant funded project requirements. Provides guidance to management on matters involving federal grant processes, grant rules, regulations and guidelines. Helps develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the compliance program. Studies existing and new legislation to assist with federal compliance and advises management on needed actions. Assists with compliance oversight of sub-recipient(s). Provides general accounting and administrative assistance as needed.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
• Familiar with federal grant writing and management procedures.
• Ability to develop policies and procedures for federal compliance
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
• General accounting skills
• General administrative support skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with federal procurement and DBE requirements a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resume to:
Subject Line: Grant Management